TransEra GPIO Interface Model 600
Product discontinued !
The product has been discontinued. A compatible replacement is the TAMS 62622.
* Cable and software compatible with HP 98622 GPIO interface
* 16 logic programmable TTL data input lines
* 16 logic programmable open connector 30V data output lines
* Flexible communication
* Logic programmable handshake lines
* Peripheral or interface ready interrupts
* Four general purpose I/O lines
* Half-size board fits in any PC I/O slot
* Choice of 6 interrupt lines
* Selectable I/O address range
* Selectable DMA address range
The GPIO board provides 16 logic programmable open collector 30V data output lines and 16 TTL logic programmable data input lines. The input lines are tied to pull up termination resistors and have a maximum input voltage of 5.5 volts.
The handshaking lines consist of transfer start, transfer direction, peripheral acknowledge, and peripheral ready. Further control is accomplished with the peripheral reset and interrupt request lines. There are also an additional four general purpose lines that can be used for custom hand-shaking or general bit level I/O.